Monday, December 28, 2009


Since I've been in Ohio a while, I thought I'd try to record an installment of my Stupid Nerd podcast. The only problem is that no one in my family is all that nerdy.

So I did a short interview with Ty and Will a cartoon show they like, 'Ben 10.' Ty explained the concept of the show and a few of the episodes, while Will mostly giggled and occasionally said nonsense like, "Cha-cha!"

Me: Is there someone named Cha-cha?
Ty: No. Will's just saying weird stuff.

Afterward I let them each listen to the a few minutes of the recording. Ty seemed slightly hypnotized by his own voice, occasionally smiling a little to himself. Will didn't seem that interested, taking the earbuds out fairly quickly.

Me: Didn't like it Will?
Will: It's okay. Some of it is silly.

The podcast probably won't be up for a couple weeks, but in the meantime, you can listen to some of the old episodes here.

No comments: