Friday, September 18, 2009


I have several friends who work on the Big Ten Network show Friday Night Tailgate (check your local listings!). Mike and Jordan (pictured) called me up last night and asked if I'd be interested in doing a bit during the show with them tonight, playing a disgruntled cameraman.

Be on TV? Yes, please.

Me: You know, I should always appear on TV right after getting a new haircut. It's the only way I can get an accurate look at myself.
Jordan: That's the reason I'm on this show in the first place. So I can finally see what I really look like.

Mom: [via text] We just watched and thought you did good. Nice hair cut too.

1 comment:

Arnie said...

You can check out the show's web page here. There are videos from each show, although, sadly, the segment of the show I appeared in isn't one that they post online.

Still, you can check out some of the funny stuff Mike, Jordan, Steve and Baltz are doing every week.