Tuesday, September 1, 2009


A conversation Sarah and I had recently over Gchat.

Sarah: I'm bored.
Me: Then you should write an entry for my blog.
Sarah: huh?
Me: Just write an entry for my blog. Write one for me.
Sarah: no, that \
Sarah: that's your blog!
Sarah: plus I don't have a picture to write about/be inspired by.
Me: Take one.
Sarah: I would write that you are dumb.
Me: So be it.
Sarah: And that I am an awesome girlfriend.
Sarah: And that the robots are coming.
Sarah: Maybe I would recount all the bad things that have happened in our relationship since the blog started, that you have not mentioned.
Me: That would be interesting.
Sarah: The things that would actually be interesting to a reader, but that we don't have the balls to air in public, and that's the reason there are so many pictures about plants.

3 comments:

Young said...

(Nervously runs finger between neck and collar)

Anonymous said...

so when we get a plant post, that means you guys had a fight?

Anonymous said...

That was the awkwardest post I've ever read. Well done.