Monday, August 3, 2009


Sarah: I was doing some research online today about our new plants, and one site said that our russian sage can cause hives or allergic reactions.
Me: Uh oh.
Sarah: Wait, maybe not hives. I think it said skin irritation.
Me: Still...
Sarah: People can be highly allergic. It's poisonous. And it attracts bees.

The russian sage has been moved to our back porch.

2 comments:

Arnie said...

Sarah: Are you taking a pictures of the plants?
Me: Yes.
Sarah: Man, your blog really is boring.

Tabs said...

The back porch is where it will attract the MOST bees.