Saturday, January 23, 2010


We were a little late to the workshops we taught because Marla couldn't remember how to get around the campus she'd gone to college on.

Marla: In this building is where a little Marla was first introduced to improv.
Me: Wow. Such an important event that effected the rest of your life. You think you'd actually remember how to get there.
Marla: Shut up! This campus has changed a lot since I went to school!

[In case you were wondering, I actually had full workshops despite the fact that they were titled, "How to Be Not Funny." However, I did hear through the grapevine that the workshop that filled up first was "Be Funny." Lesson learned.]

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I couldn't remember how to get into the building . Totally different. Guess I was just too busy blossoming into a comedic genius to pay attention to silly things like where doors are.